Simplicity Love graduated in 2004 in Ayurvedic Sciences through Ayurveda Institute of America. She has assisted Dr. Sunita Tarkunde in panchakarma therapies and ahbyanga (oil massage) at Houston Ayurveda Center. Simplicity has taught Ayurveda modules at the top rated Houstonian Club, Spa & Hotel and for Robert Boustany's yoga teacher training program (now called Pralaya Yoga) as well as catering her own weekend Know Your Dosha workshops with Ayurvedic cuisine.
Simplicity Love Offers Ayurvedic Consultations:
- Understanding one self through body and in Life
- Detailed information on Eating Practices and Daily routines to maintain health
- Perscriptive Yoga for your Dosha & Guna
- Ayurvedic Abhyanga Oil Massage
Contact Simplicity Love to setup an Ayurvedic Consultation, Personalized Yoga Session or Workshop
About Abhyanga Massage
Abhyanga is an ancient Indian Ayurvedic oil massage therapy for healing and detoxifying Body, Mind and Spirit. This ayurvedic detox and stress reduction therapy is performed by oils warmed and blended to your Dosha or Individual Constitution.
Ayurvedic techniques are applied to work along the energy channels of your body in a synchronized manner to restore the flow of vital energy, Prana, where it has become blocked. Lymphatic stimulation with ayurvedic oils help squeeze out toxic accumulation from nadis or channels. Very nourishing and relaxing. Do understand that abhyanga oil massage is not a traditional western massage. The oils are smoothly applied to detox physical, mental and emotional toxins and also for pacifying aggravated vata dosha. Due to hectic and stressful lifestyle and improper foods/food habits, vata dosha is the root cause of imbalance that triggers stress.
Benefits of Abhyanga
• Nourishes mind and body.
• Rejuvenates the whole body.
• Increases longevity.
• Delays aging.
• Relives fatigue.
• Builds stamina.
• Promotes deeper sleep.
• Enhances complexion and luster of skin.
• Cleans your body (detoxify).
• Helps you avoid stress and enjoy a brightness of the senses. (Balance body, mind and soul.)
• Prevents stiffness of muscles.
• Corrects digestion and blood pressure and enjoy better sleep.
• Mind (Avoid bad thoughts and feel happy.).
• Soul (Only a sound body can bear a good soul.).
Cost of Abhyanga Healing
60 minutes $100
90 minutes $140